For mole removal soil treatment prices, email us your address and whether you have in-ground irrigation that you can run throughout the treatment area during service (irrigation runs as we treat), and we'll provide a fast, free price for mole removal service.
When pricing mole removal service for yourself, please consider a few things:
- As we drive moles to untreated areas, treatment area is determined by LOT SIZE, not just the size of a grass patch or bed. However, partial lot treatments are available upon request.
- To be sure that our treatment gets watered into the soil, irrigation (sprinklers) runs as we treat. If you have in-ground irrigation, we suggest running it for 4 min per zone to avoid hand watering charges (listed to the right).
- Please be sure that the irrigation system is functioning and that you're familiar with how to run it (instructions here).
- If you don't have in-ground irrigation, then we'll irrigate by hand as we treat. Since that takes longer, please add 25% if lot's under 27k sq', or 35% if larger to pricing. Additional fee if fewer than 2 working outside spigots.
- Because our treatment is applied to help drive your moles out and keep them out long term when trapping can't, we encourage you to treat all of your lawn and beds, not just the infested areas. This can help prevent us from simply driving moles to untreated areas that you also care about.
- Straight tunnels ALONE don't need treatment. For that, see our mole trapping page. Treatments are only for zig-zagging, wide-spread mole tunnels or mole mounds, all of which traps won't help with as moles are either too deep, too zig-zagging to target, or the traps are just clearing the way for the next moles who're waiting for their turn to infest the "Mole Magnet" areas of your property that are pulling moles in from the neighborhood.
- The price list reflects service with inground irrigation running throughout the treatment area in most of St. Louis CO (see price list or email address for details). The list also reflects add-on's for no inground irrigation (sprinklers), limited access to outside water, or living outside our standard service area.
Order Service HERE or email questions ChrisTheMoleMan@Gmail.com.
[Card Payment MUST include Processing Fee. Fee Calculator HERE]
ORDER HERE or email questions to ChrisTheMoleMan@Gmail.com
Checks to "The Mole Man" Preferred______________________
Add $25 per additional 7,000 sq'
On-site review $75
TREE SOAK $100 ($50/ add'l tree)
see why it helps HERE.
On-site Cancellations $75; Extended Travel Fee: Add $35 if off/w. of 109, N of I-70, or S. of Erb, or add $50+ out of County.
Proudly treating all of St Louis city and county: Affton, Arnold, Ballwin, Chesterfield, Crestwood, Creve Coeur, Ellisville, Florissant, Hazelwood, Kirkwood, Ladue, Lake St. Louis, Mehlville, Oakville, O'Fallon, Town and Country, Webster, Wentzville, Wildwood, Much of So. IL: Alton, Belleville, Collinsville, Columbia, Edwardsville, Fariview Heights, Counties of Jefferson, Franklin, St. Charles, Madison, Monroe, St. Clair.
Priced by LOT size + easements.
Add 25% for no inground irrigation up to 27k sq'
Add 35%+ for no inground irrigation >27k sq'
Save $20 EACH by treating with neighbors!
Cost add-ons for extended travel listed below.
Our mole removal soil treatment prices are upfront, easy pricing, often costs less than catching just 2 moles with a mole trapper.